End User License Agreement
Please read all of this Agreement.
This Cellpay mobile Application is provided by Cellcom Private Limited
End User License Agreement ("Agreement") is an agreement between YOU and
applies to your use of the Mobile application and related technology
CELLCOM provides you with this Mobile application to enable you to access
services offered under the Cellpay (https://www.cellpay.com.np) service
Cellcom partners (Banks, merchants, and other financial and government
Nepal. You will be able to link your bank accounts (“your
partner banks (“your bank”) with your Cellpay account. Your Bank
provide you with terms and conditions that apply to your use of this Mobile
("Bank Terms and Conditions") once you have accepted this Agreement. If the
and Conditions and this Agreement conflict, the Bank Terms and Conditions
and Your Bank will be responsible for enacting those terms and conditions as
in their offer and policy.
Before using this App, you should read this Agreement and the Bank Terms and
- By clicking "I Accept" you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and our
- Cellcom Private Limited, and not Apple, or Google Inc. is responsible
for the Mobile
application and its content.
- The financial services available through the Mobile application are
provided by your
Bank. Cellcom does not offer financial services or products and by
with this Mobile application. Cellcom does not offer you any financial
- Data and SMS charges (including roaming charges) from your mobile
may apply. You are responsible for these charges.
- You must not use this Mobile application on any device or operating
system that has
been modified outside the mobile device or operating system vendor
warranted configurations. This includes devices that are "jail-broken"
For the purposes of this Agreement, a jail-broken or rooted device means
has been freed from the limitations imposed on it by your mobile service
and the phone manufacturer without their approval.
- You agree that neither Apple, Google Inc., are under any obligation to
maintenance and support services for the App.
- No Guarantees
- This Mobile application is provided "as is" with no
guarantee or agreement of any kind as to its functionality. We
guarantee that access to the Mobile application will be
that there will be no delays or failures. We cannot also
guarantee that no
viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be
or that no damage will occur to your mobile device. You are
adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for
reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer
viruses or other
destructive properties. We are not responsible if you incur any
loss as a
result of any of the matters set out in this clause 7.
- We are not responsible for any third party software that may be
connection with the App.
- Links To Third Party Sites or Content
- By providing hyperlinks within the Mobile application we do not
are not responsible for any linked websites. We recommend that
you view the
use of that website may affect you. We are not responsible for
timeliness or the continued availability or the existence of
hyperlinks, or third party websites or pages linked to the App.
- The Mobile application may offer access to news services, market
financial planning tools or other information provided by third
do not control, cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for,
timeliness or even the continued availability or existence of
- Certain services may use information about your physical
location sent from
your mobile device (e.g. GPS signals), and permissions for
access to your
device’s camera function, contact list stored on your
access to SMS services.
- If you use these services, you consent to us, our partners and
and Google accessing, monitoring, transmitting, collecting,
disclosing, processing and using your data to enable us and
provide the relevant functionality in accordance with the terms
- You will be asked to consent to the use of location services
download the App, or, for iOS devices, the first time you use
any of these
- You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the
settings for these services on your mobile device.
- Trade Marks and Copyright
- "Cellcom", “Cellpay”, are trademarks of Cellcom
You may not use or reproduce the mentioned trademark, logo or
Copyright in the pages, screens, information, and all material
arrangement, included in the Mobile application is owned by or
us unless otherwise noted.
- You may not use the Mobile application for any purpose which is
abusive, libelous, obscene or threatening.
- Apple, Google Inc., Microsoft Inc., Blackberry, any mobile
provider and any intermediary making the Mobile application
download will not have any responsibilities or obligations to
relation to the App
- Cellcom will be responsible for any claims from you or a third
relating to the Mobile application or its possession or use,
alleged breaches of a third party's intellectual property
liability claims, compliance with legal or regulatory
consumer protection claims.
- Responsibilities You are responsible for all claims, damages and costs
- Your use of the App,
- Our reliance on information you have provided,
- Any breach by you of this Agreement, of any intellectual
property or other
right of any person or entity.
- You confirm that:
- you are not located in a country subject to a U.S.
embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S.
Government as a
"terrorist supporting" country; and
- you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of
restricted parties. Lists of these countries and parties
found at www.state.gov and www.treasury.gov.
- We may occasionally allow you extra time to comply with
obligations or decide not to exercise some of our
we can still insist on the strict application of this
- All notices to Cellcom, questions or complaints must be
and sent in writing to email@example.com
- We may transfer all or any of our rights under this
Agreement to a
company affiliated with us or to any other party. You
transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction
provision or portion of the Agreement to be
remainder of the Agreement will continue in full force
- We may change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you
before the changes take effect as follows: i. if Your Bank is
Nepal, personally (for example by e-mail, SMS, by a message
within the App),
at least 1 months before the changes take effect
- We may end this Agreement immediately if:
- You have seriously or persistently broken any of the
terms of this
Agreement or the Bank Terms including where you are, or
reasonably suspect you have committed fraud; you were
to download the App; we have reasonable grounds for
have committed or are about to commit a crime in
your bank account; or if you have not satisfied any
- If the Mobile application is withdrawn by Apple, and/or
- If we reasonably consider that by continuing the
contract: a. we may
break a law, regulation, code, court order or other
duty; or b. we,
or another Cellcom group company, may be exposed to
censure from any government, regulator or law
- We will notify you personally immediately after we have
the Agreement. This can include SMS, a message when you
log onto the
App, by post, by e-mail, by secure e-message, by a
message on your
statement, or in any other way that will be sent to you
- We may end this Agreement for any other reason by giving
least 15 days’ personal notice. This may happen
example, we replace the App.
- You can end this Agreement at any time by deleting the
application from your mobile device.
This Agreement is governed by the same laws as the terms and
apply to the financial products you access using this App.
- "App" means an application that runs on a mobile operating
for example, Apple iOS or Android.
- "Cellpay", or "Cellcom Private Limited", or
Cellcom Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated
- "we," "us" or "our" means Cellcom.
- “you", "your" and "yours" mean the person(s) downloading
- "Your Bank" means the financial institution that you bank with,
financial services you can access through the App. Cellcom
The purpose of this Mobile application is to provide you a
will enable you to access the payment services offered by your
Bank. To help
us determine whether you have accepted this Agreement, we use
Cookies are small files that our web server places on your
that allow us to identify your acceptance of this Agreement.
not gather any information from you, store any information
related to you or
provide any information about you to non-affiliated third
use of information.
End Of Document